1How much weight can I expect to lose?
The amount of weight you lose depends on several factors including your age, activity level, amount of exercise, medical conditions and weight. Most Chefox customers lose anything from 2 to 5.1 kilos per week. Ultimately, your results depend on YOU and your commitment. We’re serious about helping you. How serious are you about helping yourself?
2How many people are on the Chefox weight loss and fitness Boot camp?
We host a maximum of 19 guests; the main group is then split into 3 groups based on fitness levels. You will then be given your own personal mentor who is there to guide and support you through the program to get into the body you have always wanted.
3Where is Chefox Venue?
East Dream Farms, Villa 19, Abo Ghaleb St. off Cairo/Alex desert road, 28 km from Cairo/Alex toll station. Directions (Google Map).
4What type of programs do you run?
We are running:
- 22 Days/ 21 Nights all stay-in.
- 15 Days/ 14 Nights all stay-in.
- 8 Days/7 Nights all stay-in.
- 2 weeks mix between residential concept during weekends + Meals delivery and daily workout in-town during weekdays.
- Healthy Day-Use.
- Junior Camps.
- Corporate Events.
5Can I join with my kid?
Unfortunately, No. To get maximum results, we demand your undivided attention.
6Need to know more about Chefox’s trainers and crew?
CHEFOX has been very fortunate to maintain loyal and dedicated staff, a feeling of family permeates the working environment. Our chef and dietitian, instructors, Bootcamp staff understand that it is the quality and sincerity of their efforts that will ultimately make your stay the most special experience you can have. To know more about us, check Chefox’s team.
7What topics will be covered in the nutrition workshops?
Nutrition workshops will cover all the basics and essentials nutrients to go further in your fitness plan as well as to stand strong when faced with the pressures of everyday life outside the camp. Nutrition workshops will cover the following topics:
- How and what to eat to boost energy levels and blood sugar balance
- The essential nutrients and the impact of food on your body
- Practical advice on time saving meals and easy snacks
- Smart shopping
- Eating out
8Will you ban us from all the food we love?
On the contrary! We will introduce various dishes – freshly cooked on site – from international cuisines through several menus. Serving you modified versions of your favorite dishes, so you won’t miss a thing. Check our appetizing sample menu for more information.
9Tell me in brief the benefits I will get from joining CHEFOX Boot camp?
- a) Our programs will concentrate on changing your approach to exercise and nutrition through a fun and educational life changing process.
- b) Chefox will help you rekindle your enthusiasm for everyday exercise and good nutrition so they are no longer a chore but rather enjoyable and rewarding areas in your life you look forward to.
- c) There are many workshops during the week covering nutrition, cookery, exercise and behavior therapy. The workshops will not only educate you on healthy living, but also increase your confidence and improve your general wellbeing.
- d) The reason for this is that on the residential week we work intensely on replacing your habits with new ones which entails a complete overhaul of your mental and physical condition. When you go back to your home environment, you get the full support you through our aftercare program where your home progress is supported by Chefox which creates long term sustainable health and weight loss.
10I am very unfit and worried that I may not be able to keep up with the group. Will the course be adapted to my fitness level?
Yes. Each new family member’s story is different, and once you have completed the health and fitness assessment with your mentor you will be devised an exercise program that is designed for you. The mentor will assess you as you go through the program and will lower or raise the standard as you progress through the program.
11I have a medical condition and there will be some exercises I cannot do. Can you adapt the program?
Yes, we can take on nearly all different types of medical conditions. The health professionals will always give safe and effective alternatives, so your exercise program remains balanced and you remain in tip top shape.
12I exercise on a regular basis and would like to know if the exercise program will be challenging?
Yes, we split into small groups and you will be working out with people of a similar fitness level to yourself. The Chefox personal trainers will complete the exercises with you so as long as you are not as fit as them you will be challenged for the whole duration of the program
13What results will I achieve?
Chefox guarantees that you lose weight, tone your body, drop body fat, increase your fitness level and gain a more positive attitude towards yourself, food and exercise. You will then go home to a post course support program and carry on progressing towards a finer you.